It’s Valentine’s Day today! Hopefully you’ll be celebrating your husband today, as I will. But don’t let the celebration stop with today. It’s important to show your husband you love him every day, not just on special days.
If you’re looking for some new (or tried and true) ideas to show your husband you love him, look no further! Here are 50 ways to love your husband. And after reading this list, hopefully you will come up with even more ways on your own!
3. Give him a foot massage.
5. Ask him about his day.
6. Greet him with a kiss and a smile when he comes home.
7. Put the kids to bed early and watch a movie together.
8. Cook his favorite meal, just because.
9. Tell him you appreciate him.
10. Brag about him to someone else…in front of him (be genuine!).
11. Take interest in his favorite sport.
12. Bring him a cup of coffee in bed.
13. Watch a movie with him. Let him pick the movie.
14. Take a walk with him.
15. Leave him a note on the bathroom mirror, written in your lipstick.
17. Run your hands through his hair.
18. Tell him you love him daily.
19. Invite him to slow dance in your living room.
20. Plan a weekend getaway for just the two of you.
21. Share an ice cream sundae.
22. Text him to tell him you’re thinking about him.
23. Make his favorite dessert.
24. Have the kids pick up their toys before he comes home.
25. Give him some time to unwind when he gets home from work.
26. Spend a Saturday together, doing whatever he wants to do.
27. Encourage him to form good friendships with other Christian men.
28. Bring him a cup of coffee at work.
29. Pack his lunches.
30. Make breakfast for him in the morning.
31. Play a board game with him.
32. Put the kids to bed early and have a romantic late dinner together.
33. Massage his shoulders.
34. Forgive him.
35. Hold his hand.
36. Share your hopes and dreams with him. Listen to his.
37. Have a tickle fight.
38. Run an errand for him to make his day a little bit easier.
39. Make your relationship with God a priority. A Godly wife is a blessing to her husband.
40. Teach your children to respect their father.
41. Make him breakfast in bed on a Saturday.
42. Refrain from complaining about your husband to your friends.
43. Never go to bed angry with him.
44. Take up a new hobby with him.
46. Ask him how you can pray for him.
47. Trust him.
48. Let him do things his way, even if you’d do them differently.
49. Give him a long hug.
50. Thank God for him daily.
How do you show your husband that you love him?
This post is linked at Fellowship Fridays.