A Freelance Writer You Can Count On!
How many times have you hired a freelance writer that didn’t come through when you most needed it?
I take pride in being reliable. When I say I will deliver an article, I deliver it on time. When I promise an article that lives up to your standards, I follow through, even if it means multiple edits.
My job is to make your site look good, and that means delivering professionally written articles on time.
Experience and Professionalism
I’ve been blogging since 2007 when I founded the site BeingFrugal.net, which I sold in 2010. For the last nine years, I’ve written hundreds of blog posts on the topics of finance, frugality, parenting, and Christian living for sites like Go Banking Rates, Bargaineering, Money Management International, and My Joy-Filled Life, as well as here at my own blog.
From long form blog posts to book reviews to sponsored posts, I’ve written it all.
More than that, I’ve written reliably. For the last 8 years, I’ve written sponsored posts for Walmart on deadlines, and I’m proud to say that in all that time I have not missed a deadline. Not one.
I won’t miss deadlines for you either.
I write on a variety of subjects. These are my specialties though I love research. If you have something else in mind, just ask!
Finance & Frugality
- How to Budget When You and Your Spouse Don’t Agree – SeedTime
- What to Do if You Can’t Pay Your Taxes – SeedTime
- Don’t Skimp on These 4 Expenses When Buying a Home – Go Banking Rates
- Marriage and Money Advice for Newlyweds – Bargaineering
- Tips for Successful Yardsale Shopping – SC Johnson
- 10 Part Time Jobs with Benefits – BeingFrugal.net
Parenting & Christian Living
- Dear Moms of Strong-Willed Daughters – KayleneYoder.com
- Do Not Worry about Tomorrow – Bible Money Matters
- An Open Letter to My Daughter on her Sixteenth Birthday – LynnaeMcCoy.com
- Bible Reading Tips for the Easily Distracted – LynnaeMcCoy.com
Feel free to browse my blog or take a look at my Contently portfolio for more writing samples.
Ready to Hire a Reliable Freelance Writer?
Let’s talk. Email me at [email protected] or use my contact form to get started.