Working from home. You either love it or hate it. I happen to love it! Why?
1. You can work when you’re at your best – even if it’s at 2:00 in the morning.
2. You never have to miss your child’s soccer games.
3. You don’t have to pack a lunch for work.
4. You can take your lunch break when you’re hungry.
5. You can play with your kids on your breaks.
6. You can take a sick day without calling in sick.
7. You won’t miss your baby’s first smile, first steps, or first words.
8. You can work in front of the television.
10. You can schedule your work hours around the time you homeschool your kids.
If you work from home, what do you love about it? Is there anything you hate about it?